Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some of my Crap.

 These are a few of the many backgrounds ive been working on Ill add more when I am able however my computer and scanner have been acting weird lately and so i havent had the chance to upload even a small majority of my work.
 This ones backwards I KNOW! Its the scanners fault not mine. Ill burn it alive for that! MUwahHAhA!!!

 The inspiration for what i do comes from within mostly. I just let my mind go unchecked and I bleed out my ideas onto a piece of paper from my escence within.
 This is a character design I did. Thats more of what Im interested in doing. I can do backgrounds however its not really my passion like working on stories or just plain designing characters would be.
None of these pictures are in color however when i work in color i want to do it right and because of our budget right now that oppritunity has not yet been possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment